Monday, March 16, 2009

More Nostalgia

More Nostalgia.

I have a few guys in Somers Point who routinely send me stuff of relevance, news clips, obits, etc., and Bill Carr's collection of old post cards and photos, especially photos of the old bars, some of which I've never seen before.

They are really teriffic!

I'm trying to find out more about Carr and his collection and would like to see if anybody has anything like it that they've had and just got scanned for the first time. I bet there's a lot of old photos out there in attics ready to found.


http://picasaweb.google.com/SomersPointpictures/Yesterday1?feat=email#5172212992330071170

http://picasaweb.google.com/SomersPointpictures/Yesterday1?feat=email#5172212992330071170


Picasa Web Albums - BILL CARR - Yesterday 1





xxx


I'm going to add some of my recollections to a few, but for the most part, these are even before my time.

You learn something new every day.

BK

1 comment:

altered1219 said...

Do you have any pics of Joe Brennan?